Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Islamorada Fish Company, Prattville, AL

I am still shaking my head that there is a pretty decent restaurant in the Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World in Prattville, AL.  I didn't take a picture of the BP, but it was so delicious.  By the time I got to it, I just wanted to eat it.  When the waitress came by, we were too full for dessert, but bread pudding were the first words out of her mouth.  Evil woman.  So once again, I got it to-go.  The portion was generous enough to share.  And I must mention that fantabulous aquarium behind the bar.  It's such a cool place in every way, except for that bar tender who asked me if my friend was my daughter.  She still owes me a drink.

Details for the Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant in Prattville:

Price:  I think it was around $5.00
Raisins:  No
Sauce:  Yes, but it's not on the menu so I can't remember what kind.  I didn't put it on the BP.
Ice cream:  Premium vanilla
Visited:  February 2012


1 comment:

  1. Bass Pro gone gourmet? Wow, what will they do with all that Uncle Buck meat jerky and stale popcorn?

    ReplyDelete