Saturday, March 19, 2011

151 Bourbon Street, Merrionette Park, IL


This is just half of the portion - and believe me it tastes way better than it looks. I look forward to going back on a non-St. Patrick's Day and tasting the food, too. The place is huge and the food looked quite good.

This bread pudding made me wish I had a higher rating. It has intrigue - there's pineapple or apple (I couldn't tell) and pecans! I love a nut in my BP. This was dense with just the right amount of sweetness. I felt like it was made with a different kind of bread - maybe Irish soda? It's definitely worth the calories and a trip back to the suburbs.

Price: $6.95
Raisins: No
Sauce: Whiskey
Ice cream: No
Visited: March 17, 2011


151 Bourbon Street
3359 West 115th Street
Merrionette Park, Illinois 60803
708.388.8881

No comments:

Post a Comment