Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grapevine Mediterranean Gourmet Cafe, LaGrange, IL


I didn't take a photo of this bread pudding. It was so unassuming, just a corner piece in a plastic container. The staff offered to sprinkle it with powdered sugar but I declined. It wasn't pretty or interesting, just was. I waited a day to eat it. But when I did, I was so wonderfully surprised. I heated it and it was a little too loose but the top crusted and the eggy custard was nice. It had just enough cinnamon to make a difference and was truly a no-muss dessert.

Price: $3.50
Raisins: No
Sauce: No
Ice cream: No
Visited: March 2011

The Grapevine
9 West Hillgrove Avenue
La Grange, IL 60525

708-482-4774

1 comment:

  1. “Congratulations BP Lover! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    read more

    ReplyDelete