Sunday, October 16, 2011

Firefly Grill, Nashville, TN


Talk about some kind of good! This was a savory BP with different types of mushrooms and fresh herbs. It was made with challah AND brioche so it was buttery tasting and flaky and fresh and crisp at the top, formed in a muffin tin. It was the size of a dinner roll and that was just right to give a hot different texture from the crisp asparagus, arugula/almond/beet salad, and sauteed spinach. I will back to Firefly Grill.

Price: $10 for vegetable plate
Visited: October 2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried to post last week, but couldn't get it to go through! Enjoyed meeting you and your daughter at the birthday party for Mavis Blue. I'll think of you every time I see bread pudding on a menu or a recipe... and speaking of recipes, I saw this one and thought I'd give you the link, http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2003/03/chocolate_bread_pudding

    Hope all is well with you! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea, for the note and the recipe. You were a joy to meet as well. Did I give you my info?

    ReplyDelete