Saturday, December 25, 2010

Other BPs I have loved

Since I don't have a good memory of these, I'll just combine this posting. I don't know what is rich and too rich, so I guess you have to taste it to know. I don't guarantee that these places still serve BP as I visited them prior to 2010. And yes, it looks inconsistent, but sometimes I can like it even with raisins.

Teller's Gallery, Columbia, MO - 4, bourbon sauce, excellent despite raisins
Big John's Chicago, IL - 4, excellent despite raisins
Ralph Brennan's Jazz, Anaheim, CA - 3, vanilla, cream, big raisins
Catal, Anaheim, CA - 3, chocolate, too rich
Exposure, Chicago, IL - 4, huge portion, rich
Reading Market, Philadelphia, PA - 4, peach BP sold by an Amish vendor
Busboys and Poets, Washington, DC - 3, raisins and white chocolate
Nacionale 27, Chicago, IL - 4, ice cream, everything they make is fantastic
Marjorie's, Seattle, WA - 4, like everything they do
Medici, Chicago, IL - 3, great texture but sneaky raisins
Boudros, San Antonio, TX - 4, bourbon sauce and raisins
Mello Yellow, Chicago, IL - 3, good but raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment