Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Indigo Grill, San Diego




This should get MORE than 4 thingies. What can I say about this BP that isn't clear from the photo? It's a succulent melange of flavors and textures. It is humbly described as "Indian Bread Pudding - sundried cranberries, dates, granny smith apples, figs, wojapi blueberries and warm caramel." I say, "Thank you, native people who inspired this lusciousness!" I can't do it justice describing how absolutely fulfilling it was to share this HUGE gorgeous plate with a friend, so I'll just tell you the name and say, "GO NOW!"

Price: $9.95, but they could have charged me more and I would have been happy. It's definitely enough for two people
Raisins: No
Sauce: Caramel
Ice cream: Yes, vanilla on the thinnest slices of apples drizzled with caramel
Recipe: The chef gave it to me! I'll post if I find it.
Visited: January 2011

1536 India Street
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 234-6802

No comments:

Post a Comment