Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bananas Foster White Chocolate Bread Pudding, Yellow Porch, Nashville


I adore the Yellow Porch so I just ordered the BP. It was a lovely day; the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot. I was content. The BP was intriguing. The sauce was tasty but the flavor feint, so I suppose it was the white chocolate. It had something in it that made it grainy, and I didn't figure out what it was. It wasn't unpleasant, just mysterious. The BP itself had a good firm texture, and I liked it though the bananas could have been riper/softer. I would order it again but ask more questions.

Price: 5.99
Raisins: Mo
Sauce: Some kind, maybe white chocolate?
Ice cream: Vanilla Blue Bell is optional
Visited: September 2011

Desserts change at the Yellow Porch - http://www.theyellowporch.com/. Maybe we'll see it again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment