Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding, Burger Up, Nashville


You can tell this is becoming a mini-obsession. Burger Up is known for its innovative burger combinations and fresh ingredients, so how Krispy Kreme BP was added to the mix, I don't know. But I went with the aforementioned friend who had had it before and was not taken with it. After tasting it, I agree. It didn't resonate or form a permanent memory other than, "OK, I checked that one off the list." I give it 2 slices because my expectations were higher. It was custardy-tasting and soft, not quite icky, in the middle.

Price: 7
Raisins: No
Sauce: Grand Marnier, not too much, not heavily flavored
Ice cream: No
Visited: September 2011
414-535-0099
414-940-5291

http://www.burger-up.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment