Monday, April 27, 2015

Desmond Hotel, Albany, NY

Perfection. The only reason I'm not doubling the forks is that it's made with hot dog buns and the thought of that pedestrian source makes me a little sad. Though to taste it I would have no idea. The Desmond Hotel has been in the BP business for 40 years and they have achieved a recipe and a technique that I must replicate.

No raisins, simple vanilla sauce, smooth. I asked for the pecans but they were totally unnecessary, especially because I had asked for the spiced pecans from another dessert, but they were out,

Warning, according to MyFitnessPal, a serving without sauce is 700 calories, and with sauce is 1196!

Recipe: http://www.desmondhotelsalbany.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bread_pudding.pdf

It is $7 well spent. I cannot wait to make this with Rumchata, but now that I know the caloric impact, I'll have to slim it down somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment